06 June, 2009

SPC Howell's Photos

SPC Howell, a fellow medic, has been my friend, co-worker, and "wing-woman" since I arrived at Ft Carson in May of 2007. Always ready to lend a couple bucks or offer a ride; she and I have had each other to voice troubles and observations since the first days of our unit's beginning. Since our deployment to Iraq, we've grown even closer as friends and today she took pictures of my re-enlistment ceremony. As we sat together to transfer the pictures to my computer I encountered her photos from mission and was blown away by what she had captured.

My first reaction was, "...you need to start a blog!" She sluffed it off but said I could copy over a few selections and post them. All of the following are her "Iraqi Wonderland Photographs."








1 comment:

  1. She definitely has an eye for a good shot. My favorites are the 2nd one - the man and his son... and then the one with the old man (hajj) against a simple, monotone background. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete